Erosion Protection Matt
The general goal of erosion-control is to protect the soil from sheet, rill or gully erosion either indefinitely or until vegetation can establish itself.
While water is predominant medium for erosion (or detachement) and the subsequent transportation of soil particles, wind is also a potential medium. Hence, the interaction of the water or air velocity and the size of soil particles gives rise to the sequence of soil erosion – namely detachment, transportation and deposition.
Slope-Saver has been known to reduce soil erosion and is used for bio-engineering and slope stabilization application globally due to the mechanical strength necessary to hold soil together.
Application of Slope-Saver:
- Stream Bank Restoration.
- Wetland Restoration
- Shoreline Stabilization
- Storm Water Channnels.
- Slope Stabilization in Railway Cutting & Embankments
- Concrete Curing
- Highway Cut & Fill
- Waster Protection and Greening Forestry Re0vegetation
- Protection of Wind Erosions.
- Plant and Tree Protective Systems
- Slopw Satabilization and Vegetation on eroded slope to prevent erosion.